Thursday 24 January 2013

Evaluation


For my evaluation i have decided to use a different formate of media to present my responses, so i have chosen to do a audio record of my voice in imovie then uses images over  the audio such as images of google but also screen shots from the construction of my newspaper.

Writing Answers 

Question 1: In what way does your media product,use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of a real media product?


Use- traditional layout , margins, writing style
develop-
challenge- My adverts were more colourful



Question 4: How did you use media technologies in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stage ?

At the start of this process i was unfamiliar with local newspapers due to using other areas of media to find out information therefore i had to carry out extensive research and for this i used the web searcher 'google' this technology was very helpful to me because it allowed me to be able to identify the normal conventions of local newspapers.

During my planning for my local newspaper i used the social network site of Facebook to organise my models who were going to be in my images,  this allowed me to have effective time while with my models. I simple would send them a message asking them if they were free at a certain time, and explain what they would be doing. This was especially important because of the dark afternoons, because i needed bright lighting.

Also while in the planning stage i used the software of 'indesign' this enabled me to be able to make a plan of the layout of the newspaper, i done this by creating a new page        


No comments:

Post a Comment