Saturday 5 January 2013

Questionnaire

After choosing my idea for my newspaper poster, i wanted to carry out some audience research to see the types of jobs that my target audience would be intrested in. For this i carryed out a small scale queationnaire that i include some open and closed questions, so i could be informed about the types of jobs the readers would wish to be invloved leading to them to buy my newspaper.

The first question i asked my sample was which genda they were to help identify which type of gender i should include in my images.





This bar chart suggest that out my small sample of 18 individuals their was an response of 10 males and 8 females. I did send out more questionnaires however their was only have the amount that provided feedback, anyway this shows that my sample were fairly equal with the genda therefore i will be including a mixture of genda in my images for my poster.

The next querry i had was to discover the occupation of  my sample to help me see what jobs i should be advertising are included in the newspaper.


From the pie chart i can identify four main sections that my samples jobs fit into business such as construction manager, adiminastrater, graphic desinger and making microsoft software. Care sector such as care work, dentail nurse and teacher assisent, labour which constited of a gaderner, carpanteer  lastly there was the section that did not have an occupation due to either being a house wife or retired.

The last question i asked my sample was which job would they be carrying out in their ideal world to discover which type of occupation they would be looking to take up.

This pie chart suggest that they were roughly the same sectors as before however there has been an addded sector of personal fittness.

No comments:

Post a Comment